- NexTable had a side menu bar with functions in the context of the current screen. This sidebar has moved to an icon menu bar over the list on Zomato Book.
- NexTable had plus signs next to the reservation list and wait list to add new parties. Zomato Book has 2 buttons at the top right of most screens to add a reservation or wait party.
- NexTable had a menu bar on the top bar for navigating between main functions (seating chart, reservation book, analytics). Zomato Book has a traditional menu icon on the top left and opens a navigation panel with these functions (plus more).
- NexTable showed all current and previous parties on a table by selecting a table. Zomato Book has a search function over the party list that allows for viewing current and previous parties for a specific table.
- NexTable had a combined view of exception and template inventory. Zomato Book keeps shift and inventory exceptions separate from template shift and inventory.
- NexTable had a message center that showed all messages received by guests. ZB shows message interaction in the context of a s specific party.
- Chit printing
- Collect guest feedback
- Convert walk-in parties to guests in your Guestbook
- Two options for management of reservation inventory
- Slot based (similar to NexTable)
- Flex based (using table turnover)
- Search for guests on the guest list by name, phone, table #, and/or custom tag
- Customized reservation tags (ie - allergies, vegetarian, etc.)
- Opt-in/out of SMS and email by party or by guest profile
- Reservation confirmation requests and the ability for guests to confirm the reservation through SMS
- Merged view of reservation and wait parties based on chronological order
Article is closed for comments.