Minor Release Date
- Wednesday Sep 13, 2017 (Available at approx. 10pm EST)
- Table Assignments (Zomato Book Pro App)
- When pre-assigning tables by dragging the table from the floor layout to the party on the list, a new validation will check to see if there is a conflict with another party on the table and show a confirmation dialogue to proceed with the assignment.
- If tables are assigned to capacity rows and the capacity is blocked, these tables will excluded from table suggestions for a party.
- If tables are assigned to capacity rows and a party uses the capacity row, the assigned table will automatically show in the suggested box when adding a party.
- Email Opt-In (Zomato Book Pro App)
- Allows the host/hostess to opt customers in/out for receiving emails.
- Country Code Issue (Zomato Book Pro App)
- The default country code would be used in some instances when searching for guests to attach to a walk-in.
- This was resolved to use the country code of the guest's phone number instead.
- Priority Button Issue (Zomato Book Pro App)
- When managing sections/servers, deselecting the priority button would completely remove the guest from the server lists.
- This was resolved to move the server to the bottom of the "Active" list indicating the server is not using the rotation priority feature.
- Switching Restaurants Issue (Zomato Book Pro App)
- When logging out of one venue and logging into another, there was an issue with erroneously sharing data.
- This was resolved by fixing the transition logic between the venues.