Minor Release Date
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 (Available at approx. 10pm EST)
- App crashes/freezes when initial load is done under problematic wi-fi conditions (Zomato Book App)
- When logging into the app for the first time, and under unique problematic internet conditions, the app will start tracking a large amount of missing data which will result in a memory-related crash condition or intermittent freezing.
- This has now been resolved to prompt the user to attempt another login if the problem is detected. If the 2nd attempt trying to login fails, then it is recommend to go to a place where internet connectivity is strong for the initial load to complete. The app can then continue to function even under poor conditions without causing the crash/freezing issue.
- Fixed capacity blocking issue when a reservation existed on a capacity row and the row is blocked (Zomato Book App)
- Blocking a capacity row on the daily capacity control screen when a reservation already exists on the row will cause the reservation to be visibly removed from the row and placed in the overbooking section.
- The reservation continues to remain on the blocked capacity row after the resolution.
Article is closed for comments.