1) Click on the 'Main Menu' (top lefthand corner of the App).
2) Select 'Booking Restrictions'.
3) Click on the day that you would like to create a booking restriction.
- Red - No hours available (either 'hours of operation' or 'booking hours')
- Orange - Bookings restricted
- Grey - No booking availability
4) Select the time window(s) that you would like to disable bookings.
To add an additional time window, 5pm - 7pm, for example, select the two times and they will be added to the list.
*If a time window needs to be removed, simply click the red 'Remove' button to the right of the time frame.
*If you would like to disable the entire day, simply click 'All Day.'
**Greyed out times are already restricted by your 'Booking Hours.'
5) Click 'Done' at the top right.
6) Wednesday, August 1st will now show, 'Bookings are disabled from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM).
This will also be clearly defined in orange on your calendar.
*Instructions on how to enable bookings can be found here.
Internally, you will always have the option to override these restrictions (or 'overbook') by booking on the 'red' time slots.
1) Select the time slot.
2) Simply click 'Yes' when presented with the following message.
Article is closed for comments.