In order to get push notifications on your device, be sure your settings allow you to receive them.
Make sure you have done the following:
- On iOS Devices, you will prompted to accept notifications when you first launch the Book Lite app. Be sure to say 'Yes' to accept these notifications.
- In Book Lite, your App Settings have been turned on to receive notifications for. You can see more info on this under notifications.They are on by default.
- On iOS Devices, be sure your Device Settings are turned on to receive notifications for Book Lite. If you said 'Yes' in the first bullet point above, this should be on by default.
- If you have done all of the above and you are still not receiving notifications on your iOS Device, please try the following:
- Close your app (not just minimizing it) but actually stopping it running. This will require you to swipe up from the bottom and then swipe the app up off the screen on newer devices. On older devices, you can hit the home button twice and then swipe the app up off the screen. IMPORTANT: Do not delete the app. If you accidentally delete the app, then please reinstall from the App Store and login. You will not loose any data.
- Go to your device settings and turn "Allow Notifications" OFF.
- Go back into your 'Book Lite" app. Wait about 10 seconds for it to recognize that notifications are turned off to reset itself.
- Go to your device settings and turn "Allow Notifications" back ON.
- Go back into your "Book Lite" app. The app should re-register with Apple that you are accepting notifications and you should now start receiving them when the app is in the background.
Please sign in to leave a comment.